Location: Mt Kisco, New York
Type: Full Time
Internal Number: CLINI006689
Responsible for daily care delivery in the assigned department(s) to ensure that quality of care and excellent customer service are delivered to our patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to the following):
- Responsible for operational performance of assigned team, which are directed by the multidisciplinary clinical leadership team;
- Act as a resource and role model for staff in the delivery of patient-centered care;
- Responsible for weekly staff scheduling and managing staff PTO requests and daily callouts;
- Responsible for administrative time keeping in the UKG system and Hire Right for assigned personnel: with escalation and collaboration with the Patient Care Manager;
- Responsible for maintenance of clinical supply inventory at established service line par levels;
- Ensures quality Customer Service is provided to the patients and visitors courteously and promptly by staff;
- Ensures employees are maintaining knowledge of individual physicians scheduling requirements and preferences;
- Adhere to all policies, procedures and standards of care to assure excellence in patient care, and compliance with any applicable regulatory or accrediting agencies;
- Works with staff to ensure the workflows are being maintained, patient flow is efficient and quality of care is delivered;
- Ensures employees are providing assistance and support to the providers by preparing equipment, stocking rooms, addressing patient concerns and delivering clear and concise documentation of patient messages within his/her scope of practice and assigned service line;
- Works routinely with appropriate clinical management to provide feedback and correction of recurring errors;
- Performs related work as requested.
Qualifications and Education:
College degree and a minimum of two years of experience in a medical practice environment.
Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. CareMount will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. CareMount is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability