Location: Twin Falls, Idaho
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
St. Luke's Health System is currently seeking full time Advanced Practitioner to join our collegial, patient focused, Cardiology team in Twin Falls, Idaho. The selected APP will be working in a clinic setting, four 10 hours shifts per week with potential hospital coverage in the future. Currently there are no evenings, weekends or call. Our clinic offers comprehensive care to adults with cardiac health needs. In the office, we provide cardiac consultations and routine examinations, as well as diagnostic services such as echocardiograms, stress tests and cardiac event monitors. The Advanced Practice Provider (Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner) is responsible for providing high-quality healthcare specializing in preventative care. The APP works under the supervision of a designated physician, and in collaboration with a team of other providers and staff.
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Graduation from an accredited school with a minimum of a Master's Degree and certification, as required by the specialty, as well as eligibility to obtain licensure from Idaho to practice as a Nurse Practitioner
- Must obtain and maintain unrestricted prescriptive authority, DEA, and controlled substance licenses.
- Excellent communication skills to include oral and written comprehension/expression.
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, busy clinical environment related to changing patient needs, including work with patients with acute, chronic, and complex disease processes.
- Ability and willingness to exhibit behaviors consistent with standards for performance improvement and organizational values (e.g., efficiency & financial responsibility, safety, partnership & service, teamwork, compassion, integrity, and trust & respect).
WHY ST. LUKE'S?
St. Luke's is Idaho's largest employer and most awarded health system, with a medical staff of over 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. Made up of eight hospitals around central and southern Idaho, we are proud to be the only locally owned and operated, physician-led, not-for-profit health system in the state. St. Luke's has been awarded as one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the country for the eigth consecutive year, designated by IBM Watson Health Analytics. We are committed to providing high quality patient care and positively impacting the lives of those in our community. St. Luke's enjoys an outstanding reputation as both a quality employer and a superior healthcare organization.
About Twin Falls
Located in thriving and scenic southern Idaho, Twin Falls receives a variety of temperatures that four distinct seasons have to offer. Twin Falls is best known for Shoshone Falls - "Niagara of the West" - and bountiful outdoor adventures. Adventure seekers enjoy whitewater rafting, kayaking, rock-climbing and BASE jumping from Perrine Bridge. Twin Falls has a thriving agriculture-based economy, which powers its reputation as a preferred location for food science, production and processing companies. Local schools receive strong support from the community in both academics and sports, while also enriching the community's arts and culture scene. With a low crime rate, good schools and endless opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast, you'll find Twin Falls is unhurried, unspoiled and unassuming.
Learn more about what the Magic Valley has to offer you:
City of Twin Falls | Perrine Bridge | Shoshone Falls | Snake River Canyon Rim Trails | Dierkes Lake | Idaho Heritage Museum | Herrett Center for Arts and Sciences | Orpheum Theatre | Faulkner Planetarium | Twin Falls Parks and Rec | Twin Falls Golf Club
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.