Location: Winchester, Kentucky
Clark Clinic Pediatrics is seeking a Pediatrician to join a dynamic team of Pediatricians!
- Join 2 other physicians and 1 PA with multiple other support staff
- Traditional structure with an outpatient clinic
- Call for one hospital - rounding, newborns
- Sign On Bonus
- Hospital Employment with Comprehensive Benefits Package (including 401k and EAP)
- Paid Vacation, Paid Malpractice
- Practice Management Support
- Annual CME
- Student Loan Assistance
Clark Regional Medical Center is a 79-bed, Joint Commission Accredited facility that has served the residents of east central Kentucky since 1917. CRMC completed construction on its new campus in 2012, offering advanced technology and a host of primary and specialty services including Labor & Delivery, a Transitional Care Unit, and Cardiology Care.
Community and Lifestyle:
Located in Clark County-central Kentucky- 20 miles east of Lexington, Winchester is in Kentucky's Bluegrass Region, offering easy access to cultural activities, transportation, and higher education. Winchester features several recreational offerings such as walking trails-while arts lovers appreciate attractions including the Leeds Theater and The Winchester Art Guild Gallery. Residents also enjoy the many amenities of Lexington, including airport access, great restaurants, Keeneland Racetrack, University of Kentucky athletics, Red River Gorge, and much more. Located just 96 miles east of Louisville and 101 miles south of Cincinnati.