Location: Martinsville, Virginia
Sovah Health-Martinsville, a Lifepoint Health Hospital in Martinsville, Virginia (1hr North of Greensboro, NC) is growing with the addition of an employed, full-time BC/BE Sports Medicine Provider to strengthen our established team. Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
- Join a Total Joint Surgeon and APP
- Grow your sports medicine practice with introduction to local high schools, community college, and local sports complex
- Share general orthopedic call with incentive compensation over 10 days per month
- Block OR time
- Huge growth potential, current provider very busy, market need
- Hospital employed athletic trainers
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Navigate Student Loans consultative fees waived
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Hospital: a 220-bed full service, acute-care hospital, has been serving the heart of Martinsville and surrounding areas for the past 50 years. As the largest employer in Martinsville, Sovah Health employs over 100 physicians and allied health professionals in both inpatient and outpatient medical specialties. Accredited by the American College of Cardiology (ACC) Accreditation Services for Chest Pain and Heart Failure, by the American College of Surgeons' and is member of the Duke Heart Network and Duke Telestroke Network.
Community: Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in southern Virginia, Martinsville has plenty of family-friendly activities. From NASCAR racing to outdoor adventures, this town has it all with convenient access to Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina.
Roanoake = 50 miles; Greensboro NC = 50 miles, Winston-Salem = 60 miles; RDU = 95 miles.
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty