Registered Nurse Vascular Thoracic PCU AdventHealth Orlando
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- *$15,000 Sign-on Bonus and up to $3,000 Relocation available for eligible candidates (see terms below)
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
- Nursing Clinical Ladder Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Days 7AM-7PM; weekend rotation
Location: 601 East Rollins Street, Orlando, 32803
- Located on a lush tropical campus, our flagship hospital, 1,368-bed AdventHealth Orlando
- Serves as the major tertiary facility for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and South America
- AdventHealth Orlando houses one of the largest Emergency Departments and largest cardiac catheterization labs in the country
- We are already one of the busiest hospitals in the nation, providing service excellence to more than 32,000 inpatients and 125,000 outpatients each year
- Our Vascular Thoracic PCU/ICU unit provides great opportunities to learn and grow with a caring specialized trained team. We are divided between two sides; one side PCU level acuity and the other ICU level acuity, in which provides great learning potential for those that want to grow from PCU to ICU.
- Our unit specializes in the care of vascular surgeries, general surgeries, and abdominal Transplant patients (kidney, pancreas, and livers). Caring for patients both pre-op and post-op from surgeries such as fem-pop bypasses, carotid endarterectomies, and amputations.
- Beacon Awarded Unit
The role you’ll contribute:
The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing and supervising direct and indirect total nursing care responsibilities to identified age specific groups. Utilizes the nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating) in achieving the goals of the nursing department. Adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
Terms: 24 month Employment Contract Required for Sign-On and Relocation
- Applicable experience required.
- Internal Candidates and Rehires within 12 months are not eligible.
- Must live 50 miles outside of campus address.